JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Hello everyone~!!!

Hi my name is Tan Bee Hwee. I am from Johor Bahru and now is in BAC group 4. Just like the normal girls i like to shopping, watch movie, swimming and chit chat with my friends.

About the top 5 websites that i visited most are friendster, hotmail, utar, gougou and facebook. friendster and the facebook websites are use to know new friends and through those websites i can more understand all of my friends, and most of them will upload photo to friendster and facebook so i will know how are them recently. Hotmail website of course is use to check my e-mail and i also will use it to pass my assignment to my others group members in order to complete our assignment as soon as possible. Utar website is use to check my result(normally in the semester break) and i will always check the calendar in Utar website so that i can know when will have holidays. Last one is gougou website, this is the website that use to download drama, movie, cartoon, etc... So sometimes i will download some drama or movie as my entertainment when i cant back my hometown.

The most common internet activities are chit chat with my friends through MSN or SKYPE, download the drama, play some online games, find the information to do my assignment or just viewing others people blogs or photo album...

No comments: