JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Sunday, June 8, 2008

about jiun mein

Hi, i m chang jiun mein. I come from Port Dickson in Negeri Sembilan.I m Utar student and i study in BAC 4, now i stay in Bandar Mahkota Cheras with my brother. My hobby is watch movie, play ping pong and on-line. The animal i like is dog and my home got a lots of dogs. As i live in KL, my life is boring and if i go out it might be costly so i prefer on-line at home.I also like to bring my dog walk around the place i live in the evening and i can know more people here. The five websites i like to visit are friendster, hotmail, tom365, chinapress, and google website. Nowadays, the speed of computer is really fast we can do a lots of thing through computer to make our life easy and convenience.The five activities that i doing by computer are chat with friend, download music or movie, search information for homework, play on-line games, and on-line shopping. Although i m not familiar with computer but i hope through computer i can have lots of new friends and learn much more new computer's techniques.

No comments: