JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

Saturday, June 7, 2008

About Me..

Hello.My name is Hoo Chia Chien. I m BAC 4 student.I come from Port Dickson. My hobby is play badminton and watch tv.But the favorite thing that i like is holiday coz during holiday i can do anyhting that i like. For example :watch drama, go travel and sleeping without worry about my studies.I m a not a hardworking student because i will study before having exam but i hope that i can change my view bcoz the subjects are getting harder and harder so must try to do something before is too late.I hope that i can do it.


Although I m staying in Sg long but i will go back hometown every weekend no matter having any activities such as friends gathering ,this is because for me nothing is important than my family.I m a very simple person. For me "happy go lucky" but since study in UTAR my life change to bcom stress. Finally i hope that i can manage all the subject well without stress anymore.I will try to enjoy my study life.



The website that normally i will log in are friendster, hotmail (chit chiat , check e-mail),haoting .com(listen music),google( for assignment purpose) and finally is UTAR website ( check result and do lecturer and tutor survey).







No comments: